Allied Cleaning Solutions was established in 2011 by U.S. Navy veteran, William Turner. Since then, Allied has grown to a company with some very well-known clientele.
Here are a few of our current clients:
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
United Parcel Service
State of Ohio, National Guard
Ruscilli Construction Co.
We operate on four core values:
- Trust - Because of our uncompromising level of integrity to get the job done right, the first time, Allied generates a great deal of trust amongst our clientele, partners, and vendors.
- Quality - Allied's commitment to superior quality and service is second-to-none. We institute Quality Controls (QC) that assure our clients the processes within the organization are paramount and guarantee their satisfaction in our services.
- Focus - Because of our military background, we have a greater than normal attention-to-detail. It's that high level of attention that we utilize in every aspect of our business. Without our employees and our clients, we are nowhere. Allied makes sure both are the focal point of our attention.
- Respect - We treat all our of employees with respect. When people are treated with respect, it fills them with pride. That pride transcends throughout the company and right through to our clients.
- SDVOSB - Verified by the VA as a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business
- HUBZone - Certified by the SBA as being located in a Historically Underutilized Business Zone
- NMSDC - Certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council as a minority-owned business.
- Ohio MBE - Certified by the state of Ohio as a minority-owned business.
- Ohio EDGE - Certified by the state of Ohio as a
1450 Universal Road
Columbus, OH 43207