Allied Cleaning Solutions
- Cleaning and supplying designated building areas
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
We are looking for a Janitor, or Custodian, to take care of our clients' building(s) and carry out cleaning, maintenance and security duties.
The goal is to keep our clients' building(s) in a clean and orderly condition.
Examples of Duties:
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc);
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities;
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects;
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs;
- Make adjustments and minor repairs;
- Stock and maintain supply rooms;
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff;
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a janitor;
- Ability to handle a buffer (high speed and low) and/or an autoscrubber;
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies;
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets;
- Integrity and ability to work independently;
- High school degree.
- Must possess a valid Operators driver's license at the time of and for the duration of employment.
Click here to apply.