Allied Cleaning Solutions
Outside Sales Representative - Part-time
Allied Cleaning Solutions is currently searching for highly motivated, dynamic individuals to be part of our sales force. We are looking for individuals with external consultative sales experience in the Janitorial and/or Construction industries for part-time commission-based employment.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers;
- Consult with executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes value delivered by Allied Cleaning Solutions;
- Conducting Client Meetings and Leveraging a Consultative Sales Process;
- Establishing and Maintaining Relationships with Executives or Management;
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management;
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the Midwestern territory;
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- 1+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, probably experience in the Cleaning Industry with evidence of prior success in Sales;
- Ability to prospect and manage relations with all organizations;
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen;
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful, and strategic insight into their business;
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills;
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers;
- Knowledge of the full life-cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Chicago, IL.
- Columbus, OH.
- Detroit, MI.
Required License or Certification:
Click here to apply